It's all about your customer.Communicate in their way.
You will often find us asking questions that are focused purely on your customer and not on you. That is because the number one mistake businesses make in their marketing, is always talking about themselves. For us, it's all about YOUR CUSTOMER.
- What does your customer want?
- How have their needs changed?
- How have their expectations changed?
- What are the demographics of your customer base?
- What do they love about your product and service?
- What don't they like?
- What prevents them from buying?
- What is the most recent example you have of a delighted customer?
- How do you exceed customer expectations?
- How do your customers want to be communicated with?
- What do your customers think of you in comparison to their other choices?
- How did your customers find you?
- How many of your customers keep coming back? Why?
- How many customers did not come back? Why not?
- Has your customers purchased a similar product or service online?
- What was their experience? What do your customers read?
- Which websites would they visit?
- What sources of information would your customer deem credible?
Pragmatists.Keep it simple.
Design is not about gorgeous lines and sensational dots! We are not here to win awards - we are here to make your business more successful. This requires clear communication to your customers in a way they 'get it' and lets face it, sometimes the gorgeous lines and trying-to-be-clever tag lines are so high-falutin' that NO-ONE 'gets it'. If the solution is not workable, if its not practical, if it doesn't help you sell more - bin it.
We study people. Create a synergy.
This Big Grin is more focused on people ... than anything else. Perhaps that is why our academic backgrounds are in Sociology and Psychology which is then applied to the world of design and communication.
Stacey Gouveia, Founder has 20 years experience in graphic design, advertising, communications and is a professional 'people observer'! Her perceptions are excellent. She brings great insight and constantly challenges social paradigms and stale thinking.
Stacey has always specialised in ensuring that smaller sized organisations present as 'large businesses' to enable them to do big deals with big organisations. Stacey has helped her clients through initiation, growth and exit phases of their business journey, and is focused on growing their offering alongside them.
Antonia Macrides, Consultant
has 20 years experience in service businesses and an excellent knowledge of procurement practices across corporate and government sectors. Being an entrepreneur herself, Antonia is familiar with start-up organisations and the challenges they face. She has started five businesses, raised investment for two and exited two to a large international acquirer.